It seems that we are just where the evil one thinks he can get the upper hand by keeping us separated and not assembling ourselves, etc. It makes us vulnerable to temptation, but there is no need to leave ourselves open to it. We can still unite together and pray.
Submit a Request for Prayer or Praise
Click Here to Sign Up
Some suggestions for while you pray:
- Gather your family to pray together;
- Pray for the people in nursing homes, senior living centers, hospitals, etc.
- Pray for the first responders and teachers who are daily exposed;
- Pray for the people who are struggling with deciding whether or not to be vaccinated and those who are being told they will lose their jobs if they are not vaccinated.
- Pray that the anger and disagreements about this thing will be dissipated and we will be able to work together in unity.
- Pray for the rest of the world and how COVID-19 is affecting others in other places.
Join Us - Choose Your Hour to Pray